Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Neil Medlin participating artist


  I have had an obsession with the visual arts for as long as I can remember starting from the first time  I saw “True Art.”  I was between the ages of five and six when my grandmother, God bless her soul (whom I thank dearly) introduced me to Bob Ross on television.  I was so amazed at watching him paint Happy Trees that I couldn’t keep my eyes from being glued to the screen.
      I loved the whole aspect of it all!  I spent years and years expressing myself in any way possible and was first rewarded for my work in the 3rd grade!  I have since worked in many mediums including abstract painting, landscapes, sculpture, photography and my own inimitable style.  In addition to my two beautiful children, I love art.  It’s what I do.  My family and art are my life.

-Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment