Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Deb Potter at WAM 2010!

Were pleased to announce Deb Potter of Merciful Hearts Farm as a participating artist in the fibers category for the 2010 Winter Art Market.










Here's an artist bio on Deb Potter!

I am a wife, a mother and a farmer who loves and tends to a small army of creatures. My sweet husband, Al, shears the sheep and Angora goats and I take it from there, washing, carding, dyeing, spinning, felting, knitting or weaving our wool and mohair.  My dye studio is in the stable so I am often accompanied by two and four legged friends. I love color and texture, especially in less-than-traditional combinations. Making art from our farm allows me to nurture and create, marveling in each day and sleeping well at night.




Were looking forward to showing Deb's scarfs and wool!! Her work is beautiful! You can see more of her work at her BLOG!




I hear she also plans on spinning on her wheel during WAM, so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment